Friday, May 11, 2012

Artist Trading Cards

I did some ATC swaps in Jan and March earlier this year but forgot all about it until today.  I saw a whole lot of tiny cards and were reminded of the two swops I did on one of the Facebook group created by ATC fan, Jieying.

The first one I did was themed on Friends.  We could all do anything we like so long it was about friends.  I found the repeated making a tad tedious but the returns were interesting. 

The first ATC I participated titled "FRIENDS", using Tim Holtz resist papers, inks, mists, transparencies, washi tape and embossing.
 The second one I took part in was in March and titled Yellow.  That was more difficult for me as I was wondering how much yellow must I have, what are the elements required etc.  In the end I decided to just create first and think later.  You can see my signature "bird" on the ATCs.  I like bird print very much so Jenni Bowlin's Fiskar Punch gave me the dimension I had always wanted. 
My second swap themed "YELLOW". A whole pile of yellow duplicates made by me... 16 ATCs!

Look at what gorgeous yellow ATCs I received in return!
It's rewarding to receive but I don't think I will participate in ATC anytime soon.  I need a break to do some regular crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment