Saturday, December 15, 2012

Whiz

I think all crafters have husbands who think they are genius whizzes. Mine is no exception. With a last minute prompt near noon that we had to attend a family party in the evening, we scooted home with gifts, took our lunch, put my youngest to bed and I was left with the last and most important thing to do before going. Wrap the gifts.

With only an hour or so to spare, I didn't really have much of any time. So I whipped out my OA papers and got to work. So I did manage to wrap up all the gifts, and here's a small sampler of what I managed to capture before we burst out of the house.

In days like this, I laud inventions like glitter gel pen. It saved me from a whole lot of work in an emergency like this!

Till the next lot to wrap. Have you done yours?





No comments:

Post a Comment