Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dream and soar

Today is my niece Giselle's birthday and I was reminded of  a photo that I took at baby Charis' first birthday. We had lots of balloons and both Elpis and Giselle took a photo together. I had an empty box that held a mini diary I own, and I could not resist altering it into this.


I did not have any Prima flowers on hand when I made this, so I had to handmake my own roses from the remainder paper. I use some Kaisercraft Timeless paper on this, and used the scraps to make the roses and leaves, punch the butterflies; oh and that little mini clockface in the bottom corner? yes that's from scraps too.


 Close up so you can see it's really from scrap Timeless paper. And yes the twirlies too. I had to Helmar 450 everything down. My best friend!

materials : Kaisercraft paper and stamps, Tim holtz tickets, washi masking tape, ribbon, transparency.

No comments:

Post a Comment