Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Memories in a book

I did this as I wanted to gift something to my wonderful sister-in-law Caroline and also partly as a challenge to myself to produce a mini that would be both experimental in the use of materials and mediums. Made 99% from Kaisercraft's range of products, I did this over a few nights and was very happy with the end results.  Do let me know what you think.



Made in the style of travel tabs and journal books.



Paints, blending, stamping, stickles, dimensional paints, handrawing, punching


Painted edges, punched decorative edges, hand-drawn and glitterised rainbow



Flap and folder page.



Hidden pockets all open.



 Photo layering of colored on black/white, finished with clear crackle paint, burnished with Dimensional paint on the edges, and rubbed with rock candy stickles, and popped with pop dots. I wanted the make the photo have a magical feel that Disney always wanted to give.



 Stamping with crackle paint.

 
How it looks, upright. Tabs and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment