Sunday, January 29, 2012

No No No!

These photos were taken during the mid autumn fest when BbC could toddle but cousin Joshua hadn't learn how to walk steadily yet.  He liked to give BbC random hugs and being the ever obedient boy, listened to his mama when she said, go give big sis a kiss.

Needless to say, small toddlers immensely dislike being squashed like a tomato so she would always yell loudly,  "No!No!No!!!!"  

My talented sis in law caught these on cam and I had to make it into a layout!  Did not get inspired until I saw these MME papers I had stashed somewhere and immediately set to work.  The layout is really simple but I think it speaks for itself.   I love how that coordinating trim edge from MmE just fits nicely flipped.



Materials : Sassafras  Lass paper, Vellum paper; Fiskar stamp edge punch; Bazill white cardstock; Michael's ribbon trim; My Little Shoebox chipboard alphas, Cosmo Cricket chipboard alphas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment