Sunday, August 19, 2012

Birthday doubles

My two besties birthday just passed and since we all know each other, I made a matching but slightly different card for both of them.

I have like 5 assorted boxes of DCVWcard base on standby for those days where I need to make cards in a jiffy. These are really handy and I pulled these two from the Josephine collection.

My two besties birthday came around again and we had a great celebration at a Jap restaurant, all 7 of us. I had the privilege of making their cards again this year & I decided to make it alike but different. Like them.

Here I used Japanese fabric tape and washi tape for the cards. Coupled with paper trims, Webster cardstock alphabets and of course topped with my favorite stickles and gems.


I used some faber castell watercolor pencils on the cupcake but coloring is unusual for me. I think if I want to continue doing so, I'd need to buy better color pencils.



No comments:

Post a Comment