Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wedding Guest Book

I was asked by my one and only sister-in-law whether I could work on a guest book for her third sister's February wedding. I thought about it long and hard before embarking on the project as I wanted it to be meaningful to the guest, as well as the wedding couple. My sister-in-law gave me some photos she got off the couple's facebook albums and I did some adjustments before working on the layout as I heard there was no studio photos yet. Can't believe most were taken on and adjusted in iphone apps right? Special effects rocks! :)

The cover measures 12 x 6, wire bound with the zutter.

The inside page of the bride (trying her chosen gown hence the K&Co papers to match!)
Close up

 One other page (there were 12 in total, and guests were to sign in metallic gold pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment