Saturday, July 23, 2011

We ♥ Singapore!

National Day is coming on 9 August and it reminded me that I hadn't scrap Ms E's photograph from last year.  So I quickly pulled out a piece of cardstock and sprays, wanting to have some color to remind me of the fireworks that occur every year at the parade.  I wanted to add in ribbon for texture and movement and all the shiny stars that appear in our flag and our songs.

"here are 5 stars arising, out of the stormy sea..."

I adore the October Afternoon paper and thought all that red apple goes very well with my red theme. And all those big small MLS letters just made the title perfect! Majulah (onwards) Singapura (Singapore)!


materials : DCVW cardstock, October Afternoon patterned paper, Maya Road stars and mist, MLS alphas, American Craft brads, red glitter, red satin ribbon, washi tape

No comments:

Post a Comment