Sunday, December 25, 2011

Sweet Christmas

Blessed Christmas to one an all.   I attended an awesome service today so well put together by all the people who had one same goal, to worship Jesus.  Today is Jesus' birthday!  I like to think that all the present exchanges are like little goodie bags in celebration of His birth, the day that we receive the greatest gift of all - eternal life.

Here's a quick gift I had put together after being inspired by an MLS card made by Mich.  This is for the office exchange for a colleague of mine who occasionally snacks.  I wanted her to have a sweet year ahead and thought I'd put together something in an upcycled Snapple bottle which had a beautiful S moulded into the glass. S is for sweets, no?

 

I finished it off with a little cardboard tag, my sentiments in white souffle pen and tied together with a cute snowman ribbon from Michael's.  As for those snowflakes, they were vellum paper punched from the Martha Stewart artic snowflake punch. 

I hope she liked it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment