Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy thoughts!

It's been a while since my last post and I'm feeling happy today. I saw my layout featured on Ed's Sketch! Thank you so much Ed's Sketch, for featuring my layout!

Do give the Sketch a try. I like the challenges.

Meanwhile, here's something fast that I did with Girl's Paperie's charms. I fell in love with the sentiment charms the first time I saw them and had been hoarding them for some special use. One day, I chanced upon an old and ugly bag hang of mine, and viola, BAG HANGS!   I made this for 6 of my rainbow sisters (because there's 7 of us all believing in God's wonderful promises) for Christmas and unexpectedly it won a prize in Scrapoholic's facebook December challenge. 

Here's the photo to share with you. Aren't they just lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment